Geeni For PC Windows and Mac Download
What Is Geeni App?
Geeni app is a software developed by Merkury Innovation. For over 15 years, Merkury has taken the lead in producing technology accessories. And Geeni is one of the latest inventions for an affordable smart home. It is a reasonable solution for remote home controlling in most intelligent homes nowadays.
With a friendly interface and voice assistance, Geeni can help you with giving commands. You can choose a color mode for your bulbs, dim white bulbs, or turn them off when you are out. If you are at work and want to check what your kids are doing at home, you can watch the security cameras on this Geeni app.
The Main Features Of Geeni App
- Easily control each device.
- Control a group of devices in a room.
- Automatically set up for specific scenes.
- Scheduling the active time of devices.
- Sharing accounts for your family.
- Log in from any device with your credentials stored in the cloud.
- Automated configured to control all Geeni devices.
Premium Features Such As
- Easy, powerful control of each device. Choose a color or mood of our Color bulbs, perfectly Dim a white bulb, track energy usage of a plug, all from the same app!
- Group devices and control by room
- Set smart scenes for automated actions
- Schedule when devices turn on and off to allow more control and security
- Choose which devices your friends, guests, roommates, or your family can control thanks to account sharing
- Cloud based services so you can log in and control your home from any phone and more.
Compatible with all Geeni-enabled smart devices. No complicated hub required; each Geeni device is smart enough to connect directly to your home wifi network.
Geeni For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Geeni for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Meet Geeni. Your wish is Geeni’s command.
Control all Geeni smart home devices in one easy app, or by voice using Amazon Echo, from ANYWHERE in the world. Geeni is easy enough for anyone to use and combines the SIMPLICITY of an on/off switch with PREMIUM
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 1.5.5
|1. Refreshed app design
2. Camera Improvements
– Jump to motion: Now, when in SD playback, you can jump directly to when motion was detected
– Improved SD card compatibility
– Improved 2-way Audio functionality
– Improved stability
3. General app improvements and stability improvements
How to install Geeni on Windows?
Instruction on how to install Geeni on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Geeni on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, …
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it – you see you’re actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
- Install using BlueStacks
- Install using NoxPlayer
Step By Step Guide To Install Geeni using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn’t automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with… Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install Geeni on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer the installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.
Geeni App For PC—Disclaimer for Visitors
Thank you very much for visiting our website (apps4laptop.com) and especially downloading the (Geeni App For PC). However, we are not responsible for proper functioning of the software on your Laptop or PC (Windows or Mac). The possible reason may be not follow the instructions as given by our file, may be blocking your antivirus that consider it virus or malware or adware.
However, we tested many times on different platforms and according to our team it is working fine before uploading to the cloud storage system. (Geeni App For PC) is very popular among the users and they are very confident to use of this and still not reported any bug except some patches that been rectified within 24 hours.