PicsArt App For PC (Windows Version)
PicsArt For PC is Pic editor software app for PC. Nowadays many of the users are come up with their laptops and computers with Windows 10 Pro version. You can easily understand about PicsArt app who is using windows 32bit/64bit of any version in their computer.
PicsArt is a freemium photo editor and collage app that shares some features with a social network. When users create images they think are share-worthy, they publish them to the PicsArt network, where you can follow users and find new art using search or hashtags. The editor also offers users stickers, gifs, and a variety of challenges, to keep you entertained and engaged.
Before using windows 10 version it also releases the versions Windows 8 and 8.1 operating systems but users are not satisfied with this version. Previously 7version is the standard OS with professional, Homebasic and ultimate versions are the most used operating system in this year 2019. It is an app is used to store and edit your images.PicsArt is a streamlined and easy-to-use photo editor and free collage maker that is fully focused on enabling its users to take advantage from the pictures they have created on their mobile phone, edit them in style, and ready them for archival, collaboration and sharing on social networks.
It comes with the full suite of powerful filters, image editing tools, and easy-to-learn interface that could easily be used by both complete novices in the world of image editing, and enthusiasts who just want quick access to some of the most popular filters and photo editing tools.
The main focus of PicsArt for PC is providing users to quickly personalize photos, and with just a few clicks share them to their friends. This program found its considerable popularity by providing on what the matters the most – wide array of photo filters and editing tools that can transform any ordinary photo into eye-catching visual content. Images that can be loaded into PicsArt for Desktop can be imported from your local storage, your mobile phone, or directly from Facebook. And after photo editing that can last just a few clicks or however time you require to make it unique, sharing is as simple as importing.
PicsArt Photo Studio for Desktop
To get the tool on your Windows 10 PC, all you need to do is visit Windows Store and find in it app called “PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker and Pic Editor”, made by the development team PicsArt Inc. After clicking on the Get button, the app will be automatically installed and prepared for use.
After starting it up, you will be welcomed with a simple but effective interface that is separated in few notable areas – filter and tool picker on the far left, filter options on the far right, additional tool settings on the bottom bar, and the large central canvas area dedicated to your loaded photo. Filter and tool picker sections are crafted to be easy to browse, providing many tools for basic image editing, creating new collages, applying custom stickers, inserting clipart from free libraries, using drawing tools, applying double exposure effects and dozens of eye-catching filters.
The app even supports advanced filter effects, such as emulating 3D and multi-dimensional objects, layered filters, templates for easier creation of similar looking remixes, an integrated tool for applying hashtag stickers and similar social network promotional signs.
Various Filter of PicsArt
The picsart may seem a bit challenging at first, but with a little practice and experimentation, you will be able to create beautifully-crafted pictures and images that you can share with friends and family. But for those of you who are still struggling, here are a few tips that you can use to jump-start your photo editing days.
- Photo Editor – Since it is a photo editor, you will have many options and features that you can. These options include cropping images, copying them, enhancing and adding texts, stickers, frames and so on. You can also add popular filters and adjust the image to your liking.
- Collage Creator – Another much-needed feature that allows you to make beautiful collages with different images. After you have created the college, alter and edit it until your creativity is shown.
- Manual Drawing Tools – As stated before, another great feature that Picsart boasts is for you to draw on your images manually. When you have dropped your image on to the page, you can get to drawing. They also provide you with choices such as using different colors and changing the thickness of the various drawing tools.
All Features of picsart
- Collage Creator
- Photo Editor
- Free Stickers, Clip Art and Sticker Creator
- Live Effects
- Artistic Photo Filters
- Create Hilarious Memes
- Drawing and Camera
- Effects: Prisma Style
- Effects: Double Exposure
- Photo Remix and free-to-edit Images
- Remix Chat allows you to edit with friends
- Creative challenges and Photo Contests
- Share your creations on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Dropbox, and Flickr
- Browse photos were taken by others in the PicsArt Remix Community
- Drawing Tools that are operated manually
For serious users who want to utilize the app as the main tool for generating visual content for their social network presence, this app also supports multiple-image uploads and a built-in tutorial section that gets expanded in regular intervals.Features and Highlights
- Edit pictures with ease.
- Create collages with minimal effort.
- Get access to dozens of advanced and customizable filters.
- Prepare photos for sharing on social networks.
- Integrated template browser.
- Supports layers.
- Export images directly to Facebooks, Tumblr, Flickr, and Dropbox.
- 100% free, with in-app ads.
The optional premium version (Pics Art Gold) unlocks thousands of premium stickers, fonts, frames, collages, masks, and ad-free use.
How does PicsArt on Windows PC differ from other platforms?
Downloading and using the Picsart on your Windows computer comes with many advantages. This may be due to the user interface, technicalities, and efficiency of the software. As we all know that the PC is useful for many powering many applications and running many tasks like games and video editing software. Therefore, it can be said that a windows pc can easily manage the Picsart software.
Benefits of Using PicsArt on a Windows computer
- Large screen to operate the software
- A powerful operating system for speedier editing and fewer lags
- Many customization options available
- Lesser crashes due to the stability of the operating system
Pros of using Picsart
- A wide variety of effects and filters
- Customized brushes
- Supports layering of photos
- Easily share photos through the network and on social media
- Very simple to use
- Multiple Users can collaborate on one photo in real-time
- In-app purchases are totally optional
- App is intuitive
Cons of using Picsart
- Doesn’t have certain features of other versions of the app
- Not all social media platforms are available for sharing
- Options can be overwhelming
Platforms Available for Picsart software
- Windows 8/8.1 Operating System
- Windows 10
That’s it. Now you can use Picsart on any windows devices using those methods. Using those two methods one can use Picsart on Windows 7 PC also. As I mentioned earlier Picsart is available on Windows 8 and 10 PC. Here are the links to download this software for respective devices.
PicsArt for PC System Requirements
- Virtualization should be enabled in BIOS.
- AMD or Dual-Core CPU with virtualization enabled technology.
- Up to 15 GB free disk space.
- 3GB Ram.
- Windows 10/7.
- OpenGL capable 2.0 video card.
How to Download PicsArt On Windows 10
To download PicsArt on Windows 10 just follow the simple steps given below.
- Go to the Start menu of your Windows 10, and then type Microsoft store click on it and open it.
- Go to the search bar available on the top of Microsoft app store application click on it and type PicsArt.
- Then click on install, then the download process will start and it will take some time depending upon the internet speed.
In this way, the PicsArt app will be installed on your Windows 10 just open the application and enjoy the world’s best editing application.
I hope you will enjoy this article PicsArt for PC as much as we do. Our guide helped you to use PicsArt on your Windows PC. By creating the new account on this image editing application, you can also share your pics with other Photo Studio users who are using windows, as well as browse download photos taken by others
Picsart pc version comes with many advantages that you can consider. It is simple and fast and with our guide hope you find a great way to access Picsart on your windows 7 pc too.
With some additional effort by using Nox and Bluestack App player, one can simply be able to alter photos, create collages and share them on any kind of Windows pc
PicsArt For PC—Disclaimer for Visitors
Thank you very much for visiting our website (apps4laptop.com) and especially downloading the PicsArt For PC. However, we are not responsible for proper functioning of the software on your Laptop or PC (Windows or Mac). The possible reason may be not follow the instructions as given by our file, may be blocking your antivirus that consider it virus or malware or adware.
However, we tested many times on different platforms and according to our team it is working fine before uploading to the cloud storage system. PicsArt For PC is very popular among the users and they are very confident to use of this and still not reported any bug except some patches that been rectified within 24 hours.